[NCSA-jobs] Mailman privacy alert
swolfe100 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:23:14 EST 2010
Company: DataCenter Technologies, a division of Blade Network Technologies, Inc.
Position: Software QA \ Test Engineer (Temporary Contractor)
Location: Morrisville, NC
Duration: Up to 12 Months Full time
As a member of the Software QA and Test team you will develop and
execute Software Test Plans, Test Cases and compile accurate results.
Must have a minimum of 3 years hardware and software test experience.
All candidates must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
with tight deadlines.
Skills required :
• 3+ Years Software QA Experience
• Ability to write detailed test plans.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both spoken and written, are required
for interaction with team members, senior members of the staff and
• Experience testing: storage, networking, virtualization and IBM BladeCenter
• A broad knowledge of Linux, Windows, and/or UNIX operating system technology.
• Document and track defects through identification, resolution and re-testing.
Other Skills and Technologies that are desirable include:
• Scripting: Bash, Perl, Python, Expect
• IBM Open Fabric Manager
• IBM Director
• Web Automation: PHPUnit / Xdebug, HTMLUnit, PerlUnix, Selenium
• SNMP technologies: Net-SNMP, HP Openview, IBM SystemView, Nagios,
• Database SQL usage in : MySQL or Postgresql or SQL-lite
Please send resumes to jobs at datacentertech.net to express your
interest. DataCenter Technologies is pleased to be an equal
More information about the ncsa-jobs